NBA Playoffs 2009

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My First Driver License

I got my first driver's license yesterday. It's just a Student Permit since this is my first time to get one. I got it from LTO - Las Piñas in less than one hour with no fixers help.

Here's the list of the requirements in case you wanted to get one:

  1. Duly accomplished application form
  2. Photocopy of NSO authenticated Birth Certificate
  3. A document or ID that shows your TIN (in my case, I brought my ITR for last year)
  4. Photocopy of valid ID
You can download the application form from LTO's website or get one from the first window. Make sure to bring a pen that you can use to fill out the application form. You really have to bring a document or ID that bears your TIN because they will not accept if you just wrote it down.

And the process of getting the license is so easy. Here's a simple guide:
  1. Submit accomplished form & supporting documents at "customer service"
  2. Proceed to the next window and wait for your name to be called for the picture taking and signature
  3. Pay at the cashier
  4. Wait at the releasing window for your Student Permit
Here's the breakdown of what I paid at the cashier:
  • Student Permit fee - Php 150
  • Application fee - Php 100
  • Computer fee - Php 67.63
Total is Php 317.63 but of course you have to pay Php 318. Just a tip, make sure you give exact amount or have Php18 at hand since I gave Php 500 and told the cashier that I don't have P18 and she only gave me Php 180.

0 comments: