NBA Playoffs 2009

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Enrile fumes over lost phone load

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=472052&publicationSubCategoryId=68

I had the same problem like this when I was a prepaid subscriber. I thank the good Senator Enrile for bringing up this issue in the Senate and I hope that the National Telecommunications Commission (NTC) will do something about this and will not be forgotten in a few months. This has been a long problem with this telecommunications company and the public has been suffering long enough regarding this exploitation and NTC haven't done anything.

It might be a blessing in disguise that Sen. Enrile was victimized by this scam because this won't be brought up if it didn't happen to him or to any public official. I'm hoping that he has the political will to pursue this case, just like what he did with the PPA of Meralco.

NTC should protect us consumers from scams like this from the 3 telcos. There were several instances when my 12 year old brother complains about his prepaid load because he lose it in a couple of minutes after loading up P30. These Telcos deserve to be punished with the full force of law.

This is long overdue. Ordinary people have suffered so much, being robbed with their hard-earned money. I hope this matter would have an early & effective resolution.

0 comments: