NBA Playoffs 2009

Saturday, March 21, 2009

I Miss Blogging

I forgot the password for my previous blog (fritzerwin.blogspot.com) and while trying to recover the password, I found out that I used our company's E-mail and since I'm no longer with the company, I don't have an access to the E-mail. And so, I just created a new one.

It's been a while since the last time I created a blog post (more than a year! whew!). A lot of things happened since then. I got married, joined a new company, transfer to a new apartment, etc.

I'm really motivated to continue blogging since I read several travel blogs during my free time. I really enjoy reading other person's experience of traveling around the Philippines.

Anyway, let me introduce myself (again!) to the blog world. I'm Fritz Erwin Fernandez, turning 24 this coming May 17. I work as a TSR for 24/7 Customer Philippines, handling Time Warner Cable account. I love reading blogs (just like what I said!), watching basketball (I'm really don't have the time to play the game anymore), watching news & movies and learning new things about computers.

I'll try to share a lot more things in my future posts.

0 comments: