NBA Playoffs 2009

Friday, March 27, 2009

Very Lucky Shot

I'm a huge basketball fan since I learned to play the game when I was 10 years old. I always make sure that I visit NBA and PBA's website to get updates with the latest news. I even play the fantasy basketball and update my online team on a weekly basis.

I started my day by watching the game between LA Lakers and my favorite NBA team, the Detroit Pistons. The game was held in the Palace of Auburn Hills, Michigan and Detroit played without three of their top scorers (Allen Iverson - back; Richard Hamilton - groin; and Rasheed Wallace - calf). Since January 8, 2002, the Lakers never won in Detroit. Last year's MVP Kobe Bryant scored 30 points to help the Lakers to a 92 - 77 win.

After eating lunch, I decided to play NBA 2K9 in my Playstation 2. Of course, I'm using Detroit Pistons. I had a quick game with my eldest brother before we went out.

In the evening, the Alaska Aces, my favorite PBA team, played against Talk N' Text Tropang Texters. The last time they played against each other was during the last conference's Game 7 of the championship. Alaska lost the game and I believe they are waiting for this game to get their revenge against TnT. Unfortunately, the Aces lost the game by two points, 124-122. Better luck next time.

While I was browsing the Internet, I saw this video from www.yahoo.com. It was an almost impossible shot, thanks to the court's scoreboard not located in the middle of the court. You can watch the video below.

0 comments: